Saturday, July 13, 2013

Is it too late for Farmville? Part 2

Okay... so onward.

Another thing that I - and many, many others - have clearly stated is that we want less tedium.

We do not WANT to have to click to close useless pop-ups telling us how many totally useless trowels we have, or that we've harvested an organic bushel that we hate, or that we have found mulch but have nothing to do with it, or ... well, you get the idea, right?

We also don't want to be scooted off to places we don't want to go against our will.

And we are BEYOND tired of having to click hundreds of times to accomplish nothing.

This one leads to inadvertent bushel purchases if your timing is wrong
 - do you think we are too stupid to notice?

Totally useless - and while we're at it, why can't I sell
more than one of these at a time if I want to? Trust me, I want to. Regularly.
Stupid useless things.
> 2 years we've been asking for you to make this one GO AWAY.  

Seriously? You think I want to click 769 times to move each 'good' to my fuel tank?
WHY would I want to do that?
You do know that if I'm busy doing THAT, I'm NOT busy spending FC, right?

We have also asked - hundreds and hundreds of times - for the gift box to re-open  after we place mystery seedlings and mastery signs.

We've asked for USE ALL buttons to be consistently provided.

PAY ATTENTION and reduce the tedium. PLEASE!

Most of these fixes should take your developers SECONDS - not minutes - SECONDS.

Doesn't seem so much to ask for significant improvements in gameplay.




No comments:

Post a Comment