Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Price Testing - again

Seriously ...that's what Mr. Live Chat called it when I contacted them to complain that I was unable to buy a candy corn tree in my market.

How is it price testing if some people can pay the stOOpid exorbitant price of 8FC while others like me can not buy it at all? SO IRKED!!!

That does not even make sense!

If it is not available to buy I am not going to buy it - there... are we done ~testing~ now?

Can I pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top have a candy corn tree now?

HOW many flipping feet do you HAVE, Zynga? Are you almost done shooting each and every one of them? How 'bout you hurry it up, already?

In other news, they have started to offer an expansion in Lighthouse Cove for coins. Of course, everyone that paid actual FC for it is now irked. I did not so am not - but it does irritate me no end that there is no consistency - once again - in how many neighbours one must have to expand for coin.

Some people in the forum are reporting that they need to add more than 30 neighbours to expand ... others, not a one ... and there seems to be no rhyme nor reason for the difference. Me, I only need to add 1 - from 165 neighbours to 166. But I am not inclined to go so much as one itsy bitsy teeny tiny bit out of my way for Zynga any more.

I am IRKED...and then some.

Still steaming over the 4x increase for biplaning orchards.... and now no candy cane tree in my orchard (I am, once again, not worthy).

Know what you can do with your expansion, Zynga? And your quests? And even your 40% off FC offer?

Same thing you can do with your game.

You obviously do not value your players' loyalty - so why should I have any?

No comments:

Post a Comment