Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seriously irked!

Do you use the biplane/instagrow feature in Farmville? I do - well, I did!

NOT ANY MORE!

Apparently, Zynga has decided that some players, once again, are more ~worthy~ than others....

while nothing has changed for the majority .... it seems very clear that at least some of us are being scammed...gouged... price-tested.... whatever you want to call it.

For me to instantly grow my orchards now costs 4x as much as it did a week ago.

My bottom end is once again 1FC, the way it used to be, while others is still at 3FC.

So ... no more harvesting orchards whenever I have time and inclination, and sharing lots of trees with my neighbours. Now, I have to wait the full 2 days until they're ready - and run whatever trees I'm trying to master through each orchard - which means that it takes far longer, I can't control which trees I produce, and it is TEDIOUS and NO FUN.

Way to go Zynga... you finally found the perfect way to break my addiction. Thanks for that.

Oh...and by the way... that 40% off sale on FC - you know where you can put that, right?

Charge me 400% MORE than other people and then offer me 40% off. As IF.

No comments:

Post a Comment